||Survey on the Status of Fish Culture
|Type of statistics
||General and survey statistics
||To provide basic data necessary for making fishery policies, making decisions on the management of fishery households and making fishery-related negotiations by surveying the status of fish culture facilities, the fry purchase, shipment and death and the amount of feed.
- May 2003: Carried out the first survey titled "Survey of the Status of Fish Culture" to grasp the production of fish culture by the Fishery Policy Bureau of the Ministry of Maritime Affairs and Fisheries
- April, 2004: Approved the survey titled "Survey of Fish Culture Production Facilities" as general statistics (No. 12323)
- Jan. 2005: Carried out the first survey titled "2004 Survey of Fish Culture Production Facilities"
- Sep. 2005: The survey title was changed from the Survey of Fish Culture Production Facilities to the Survey on the Status of Fish Culture.
- 2006: The survey periodicity was changed from annual to monthly.
- April 2006: Disseminated the 2005 survey results
- April 2007: Disseminated the 2006 survey results
- March 2008: The statistical production was transferred from the Ministry of Maritime Affairs and Fisheries to the National Statistics Office as a result of the government restructuring.
- May 2008: Disseminated the 2007 survey results
- Aug. 2008: Changed the Korean survey title
- 2009: The survey periodicity was changed from monthly to quarterly.
- April 2009: Disseminated the 2008 survey results