Q&AIn case personal information, advertising information or defamatory contents are included,
your posting may be deleted.
Data on employment by occupations specifically by 2-dig...
- Melissa Pascua
Attached file :
Dear Melissa Pascua.
Thank you for visiting the KOSIS website.
* Statistics Korea provides the ILO with the number of employed persons by 1-digit occupation according to the Economically Active Population Survey. In the meantime, the number of employed persons by 2-digit occupation is not provided to the public. For your reference, please make access to the following tables on the employed persons by 1-digit occupation.
< KOSIS tables >
- Employed persons in 1980 by 1-digit occupation: according to the 3rd revision of the KSCO (ISCO-68) DT_1DA7009
- Employed persons in 2000 by 1-digit occupation: according to the 5th revision of the KSCO (ISCO-88) DT_1DA7A08
- Employed persons in 2015 by 1-digit occupation: according to the 6th revision of the KSCO (ISCO-08) DT_1DA7C08
< ISCO-KSCO link >
- 1-digit occupation of the 3rd revision of the KSCO is the same as that of the ISCO-68, which is not the case in the 5th and 6th revisions. Please refer to the attached file on the 5th and 6th revisions of the KSCO.
On CPI Weighting
Pig farmers earnings